Wednesday, May 7, 2008

smile darling....cause it confuses me

i dont know why i feel so tired today, i woke about 4 hours ago and my neck is soooo sore. i dont know why, and i cant blame my pillow, cause its a water pillow and water pillows cant harm your neck in any way...

the other night i spent at my sister's place and i couldn't sleep cause she didnt have a water pillow so i was flipping around the entire night.

readers, i have a message for you all....i cant download that song from Feist, called 1, 2, 3, 4....and so if any of you, i would greatly appreciate it if you can send me a copy of it cause i LOVE that song, infact im listening to it, via youtube however.

regardless, its a really gray day outside today and i cant help but feel insanely sleepy right now...im sitting a one of the leather couches in Human Ecology lounge on campus and i just wanna crash here sooo badly right now, but im scared someone might steal tap-tap (beloved laptop...) and maybe my textbook?

even tho im in a public place right now, i would TOTALLY sing along to this song if no one else was around....say in the empty bus shelters?

i wish someone could yell at me right now. i want someone to scream at me about something, anything. i wish my sister zenab lived nearby, she was great at doing that. i got a cut on my right index finger, its a killer looking cut. I havent used a bandage for it, cause it feels like i deserve the pain of it.

-taibah out

1 comments:

ZeeAwan said...

call me, i'll make it worth your while :P