Saturday, May 3, 2008

he says 'my dreams are so tight'

last night was interesting.

i had my books all over my bedroom floor. Next to that was a can of sprite, next to that sat my laptop named Tap-Tap. I love studying while im wearing my pj's. I did have a zip-up on cause my room gets really chilly when the door isn't open. I get rather stiff when im studying on the floor, but if feels good sometimes.

i think last night, i barely used my msn. I got tons of work thrown ahead of me for the next 2 weeks and my class starts on Monday iA.

After coming back to my room to refill my glass of water, i got a call on my phone, but the ringer SCARED me i jumped and hit my head against the door. You cant blame me, cause its late at night and you're totally not expecting any calls in the dead of the night. The call wasn't very important either lol

I then sat down to continue reading and highlighting my textbook, and my nose began to get runny...or so i thought. I let out a sneeze yet to block it from hitting my laptop screen i used my left arm to block it. I was HORRIFIED to see the blood on my white zip-up sleeve. I cant stand the sight of blood, makes me feel very queasy.

I got up and went to the washroom, and sure enough my nose was bleeding, pretty badly actually. I've only had a nosebleed twice in my childhood so im not used to things like this. Thankfully, im first aid certified and knew how to handle the situation. For those of you that don't know: Pinch and lean forward.

It was kinda painful and abit of a challenge for me to do that, thanks to my nosering. But typically nosebleeds don't last for very long, so it wasn't anything terribly major.

I did wash the sleeve of my zip-up right away and then threw it in my laundry basket, to which i had to grab another zip-up to wear.

This whole incident took about 10-15mins of my precious study/sleep time.

anyways, back to note-making...

-taibah out

0 comments: