Tuesday, May 20, 2008

sad worlds?

her: how old r u
me: 19
her: haha

me: if only i could tamper my birth certificate
her: …if only you could tamper time
me: indeed
me: wow
me: could you imagine
me: the world
her: it’d be friggin messed up b/c of you

me: yeah no kidding
me: what would i do….
her: i’d
go back to the time when muslims were strong and united, and make sure it'd stay that way
me: that’s a good idea actually
me: i have no idea what i would …perhaps just switch the years on my birth certificate
her: simple is always best

me: yeah true
me: ever watched that movie
me: the butterfly effect?
her: ya. i love it

me: what are you talking about?
me: it was sooooooooo disturbing
her: which is why it was good!

me: eww you have a sick mind
me: jk
me: lol
her: no. its true. i think i’d be a psychopath if i wasn’t muslim

me: LMAO
me: i still love you
her: haha. that’s good to know


-taibah out

2 comments:

asyaam said...

that's one crazy friend you've got there...
:D

Unknown said...

haha, indeed i do :P