Thursday, May 29, 2008

warped and twisted

if i get too close to you, wake me up, remind me softly to go...
if i forget, wont you, wake me up, remind me...

he says "not to feel a thing,
keep the dream tight"

i cant feel a thing
my dreams are so tight

cant feel anything
my dreams are so tight

....stand in line tonight?

**

if the above doesnt make much sense to you, thats ok. its not suppose to. its just me and my upside down thoughts. i guess its normal, perhaps, maybe, im not sure. do you know? you prob dont. ugh. i want some cheese and crackers. do i have cheese and crackers? no. i have cheese but no crackers. i want pretzels too. infact, im not gonna eat anything right now. its almost 2am and its been a rather eventful evening.

Sham bakhair!
(goodnight in farsi)

-taibah out

ps. i dont know farsi, its just something my dad used to say to me for as long as i can remember. age 3? who knows...

1 comments:

WolfDog said...

sounds like metric lyricks