Friday, May 2, 2008

May? already??

subhanallah, its the month of May. Its amazing how time flies, seems like just yesterday my sisters' had just got married...

right now im the Human Ecology Lounge on campus. Im the only person here and it feels eerie, yet i love how i can concentrate. I know my classes dont start till monday, but i got my list of Readings emailed to me...and midterm is on the 14th. YIKES!

so far ive made it to page 5, i gotta read upto 501 for the midterm. May Allah swt. help me achieve this. perhaps sitting alone here is really a blessing to help me study. who knows?

Atleast the topic isnt dry, im reading chapter one "Managerial Accounting and the Business Environment", its actually pretty interesting.

As soon as this month is over, ima REALLY work hard on getting a better job, something more respectable and motivating, yet challenging.

i forgot my sunglasses in the prayer room on campus, gotta remember to grab them before i head home...

back to highlighting the white pages of my stiff new shiny textbook...

-taibah out

ps. im on day 14 of being "drug free" from caffeine. thanks to everyone for their support and words of encouragement. it really meant alot to me, without your guys' soft words, who knows if i could even last this far? its still a struggle but i've gotten much stronger now. you know who you are. thank you.

1 comments:

Ilana said...

Yeah, May already? crazy stuff