Wednesday, May 21, 2008

i recycle my tantrums

subhanallah, what a day indeed.

i skipped class. which isnt very smart, but i had a great afternoon.

i woke up and got ready to head out. it was roughly 10:30am, and it was around 11am by the time i stepped out of the house.

My first stop was heading to the Spa :)
i really like water fountains and quiet places, and free drinks and candy around me. i also like white lab coats, and comfy chairs to read magazines about gardening and cooking. i really enjoyed the atmosphere. I also used my new sunglasses too (for the record, i broke my other ones while getting into bed....i didnt notice i had left it on my bed and broke them)

Next stop, the Forks. We ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory. The washroom's were AWESOME!!! the papertowel dispenser was automatic and it blew my mind away. seriously. my sister and i both ordered the same food and drink. The manicotti and a coke each, we shared the appetizers of the stuff ravioli too. our food took awhile to come, but it was GREAT! and we had wonderful discussions on literally everything. I liked the antique look the restaurant had. I've also decided to have my birthday dinner there this year.

Afterwards we went on a long walk, visiting the little shops at the forks. I grabbed a smoothie and we shared the drink together. I had small flashback memories of the time my father would take me and my 2 older siblings to the fresh market on the weekends at the Forks. That was ages ago, and i cant remember them that much. My favorite shop was this one little place. It had dozens of Incense Sticks in a variety of different scents. Highlight of the day: My sister walking into a display of wind chimes, took ages for that noise to calm down :P

Afterwards we headed to Second Cup on Osbourne. I grabbed an Italian Soda and she got this Tropical Fruit smoothie thing. We sat inside for about 30mins, chatting away, sharing the absolute randomness of things with each other. Then it was time for me to head home. Im rather tired from all the fun we had today.

Sometimes taking a break from things can help calm a person down.

-taibah out.

2 comments:

asyaam said...

wa, your day sounded perfect. i need one of those

Unknown said...

yeahhh! it was wicked awesome :D

the girl at Second Cup didnt know how to make my requested drink so i had to tell her how to make them.

good times. this day goes down in history