Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BACK!

I got TapTap back! :D

basically, my dad took it away, cause i was spending waaaaayyy to much time on the internet and msn. As he told me theres more to life than chatting and surfing the net. He raises a strong valid point.

To be rather honest, today they took it away so i would clean my room and get rid of the massive pile of laundry of practically 1/3 of my clothes. I realized that within just 1 hour of NOT being on the internet, i was able to clean out the top of my dresser. WOW!

I also managed to finally get the shelves that i wanted to install LAST summer into my room. I even went to the garage and found screws and the drill gun.

My dad was so proud of me, he rewarded me with a Blended Lemonade drink from Starbucks :D

Its been a tiring day. I didnt go to the office today cause i couldnt drag myself out of bed. Which means i gotta make up for the missed time on saturday :(

im scared to look at my mailbox tomorrow....

-taibah out.

0 comments: