Thursday, June 12, 2008

the masjid.

I love going to the masjid. On Friday nights, whenever we're done praying maghrib salat, theres just this calming feeling I get. I just want to sit there and not move. Its so relaxing SubhanAllah.

Sometimes when im at my masjid, certain things happen which i dont exactly agree with.

Our masjid was built not too long ago, its very nice on the inside. The setup is pretty nice and i like some of the washrooms. The kitchen is still undergoing renovations, but the gym is nicely coming along. Recently they just installed basketball nets, even tho im not that great at basketball, im still rather excited to try out these new nets. I have yet to try playing badminton at the masjid, i sometimes attend volleyball too. I hope the masjid creates a tennis court, that would be AWESOME!

my eye is twitching so ima go wash that out.

-taibah out

0 comments: