Friday, June 13, 2008

open them blinds darling...

Thankfully, I dont need to take the bus to work today.

I have to be at work for 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I'm rather excited for today. I hope nothing comes up unexpected in the way which will restrict me.

I set my alarm for 8 o'clock in the morning. I hit the 'off' button rather then the 'snooze' button and so I fell back asleep and awoke about an hour later. By the time i was able to physically sit up in bed, it was around 9:25ish. I didnt want to leave my bed today, I was much too comfortable.

I sat in bed, with my blanket wrapped around me, and wished it would be a quiet morning. But Mom was watching Nadia Khan Show and she turned it up really loud. Although the sound of Nadia Khan's voice was muffled, thanks to having my room at the very end of the hall, and for the fact my bedroom door was shut, I could still hear it.

I finally dragged myself out of bed. It was cold. Shivering in my pj's i went off to meet Mom and then started my usual morning routine.

Im still shivering and still in my pj's.

-taibah out.

0 comments: